Tuesday, October 12, 2010

4th budapest opera visit & travel plans for the weekends

Booked a return flight on Austrian airline to Sofia, Bulgaria from Vienna last night. It was cheap (60 euro tax incl) because there was some promotions going on. I'm pretty excited cause I'll get to meet Vania once more and together with her boyfriend, we'll be going to Turkey to do some caving. According to her, it will not be very challenging. That's good news for me since I've never tried caving before. I've booked my bus ride from Budapest Nepliget to Vienna too. I'd probably hitchhike from Sofia to Haskovo.

Kenji came over to my flat after school. He was brave enough to eat the pasta I cooked the night before. We watched a couple of funny Japanese pranks on youtube before leaving for the opera house. Fetched Sara and Caro at Oktogon and decided not to walk because it was cold and we were just lazy.

Anyways, the concert by Budapest philharmonic orchestra was awesome. Partly because we paid more and got the less crappier seats. The front row of the circle seats weren't that bad afterall. Glad the rest enjoyed it and it was definitely worth the 1000ft (approx S$6.50).

No comments:

Post a Comment